I am so sorry that I haven't updated and completed my countdown in a long time! I've been kept busy with GRE studying, job applications/ writing cover letters and just general bumming around in the beautiful city of Austin. BUT! I just wanted to quickly mention that the Texas Parks and Wildlife show this coming week (week of Feb 12-18th) will be featuring the segment about Prairie Chickens that we filmed earlier last year with Abe Moore. Showtimes depend on your local TV stations but can be found here (http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/newsmedia/tv/tvwhere.phtml)
For Austin viewers: KLRU-TV, Channel 18, Sunday, 10 a.m.; Thursday 5:30 a.m. KLRU-Q, Channel 18-3, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m.
Houston: KUHT-TV, Channel 8, Saturday, 3 p.m. Also serving Beaumont, Port Arthur, Galveston, Texas City and Victoria.
Dallas/Fort Worth: KERA-TV, Channel 13, Saturday, 2 p.m., October-April Only. Also serving Abilene, Denton, Longview, Marshall, San Angelo, Texarkana, Tyler, Wichita Falls and Sherman.
Please check it out, see my (very brief) cameos and learn more about prairie chickens!
let me know what y'all think
information about future programs here
cool! I would love to watch! I will try and watch it at least.:/ Are you going to be on it? I know it is going to be great and it will give LOTS of good information about prairie chickens. Have Fun!
ReplyDeleteyour cuz(the one who checks your blog a lot.unlike other people.),
~Kaira:D
or you can watch it here on youtube
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyIOPXsm_W4&list=PLE8D618F1022E782C&index=59&feature=plpp_video