Sunday, January 8, 2012

Top 10 things I will miss from this internship

The end is very near. My last day is January 27th. That's less than 3 weeks left! I am very excited about starting a new adventure after this internship but a little nervous about leaving the comforting confines of the prairie. There has been a lot of fun times and fond memories as well as difficult occasions that I had to endure during this internship. I've decided to look back and think about all of the great experiences and memories that I had here and compile a list of some of the things I will miss the most about my year here at the Attwater Prairie Chicken NWR.

#10. The Sunsets/Sunrises



Nothing can beat the panoramic views here at the refuge and I have been lucky enough to witness some of these beautiful events. I have enjoyed countless foggy early morning sunrises and sunsets during my afternoon runs that looked as if the sky were on fire. The photos that I take can never do these scenes enough justice.

"Watch more sunsets. Cherish its beauty and marvel at its briefness. For every time is different than what it was before. It lives in the memory of your mind"



2 comments:

  1. We will miss these beautiful photos too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture looks like airplane trails!

    ReplyDelete